Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Election coming up

I just wonder whether all our South African friends and family overseas realize that they can vote at the embassy if they are registered voters? Check their website

Overseas votes
The Constitutional Court ruled on 12 March that South African citizens outside of South Africa who are registered to vote may vote. You must send your completed VEC 10 form to us at vec10@elections.org.za by Friday 27 March.

I pray that everyone who can vote, will vote.

Whom to vote for? I listen to many party debates and my head tells me this one and my heart tells me that one....! We all have to pray and seek God's answer before we choose. If ever we had a responsibility to our country and fellow South Africans it is now. May we never have a Pharaoh who hardens his heart and just does not use common sense! We have such a Pharaoh next door in Zim...

BUT ISN'T IT GOOD TO KNOW THAT GOD HAS THE WHOLE WORLD IN HIS HANDS....! God let your kingdom come, on earth as it is in heaven!

5 comments:

Dorette said...

Amen!

retha said...

Pharaoh! he,he,he I found that funny.

Yes, may HIS kingdom come.

Thank you for the compliment for where the learning happens. And it is good to know my husband is not the only one. My mother preaches to me when ever she can. I say we have to live the way we see best fit for our own lives.

Anonymous said...

Ja, dit is wonderlik om te weet dat die Here ons in Sy hand vashou!

Lekker naweek! :)

Muriel said...

Ja ons met net bid en glo!

Jan and Miekie said...

Hi Dorette
En as ons klaar gestem het, gaan ons...! Sien uit daarna!

Hi Retha
You know what I want best of all - an honest government. I do so hope they will continue with J.Z. prosecution and let all the bad come out - even if it is the whole cabinet. We can forgive and forget and go on, but rot should not be covered up - nothing good can come from that.

Hi Paula
Hoop jy het ook 'n lekker naweek gehad!

Hi Muriel
Dis lekker om weer van jou te hoor en ook jou nuwe blog te lees.