Sunday, October 5, 2008

Back to Work!

All good things come to an end! I'll be back at "school" tomorrow. Did I defrost the freezers? No! Did I sort out the studies? No! Did I tidy cupboards? No! Did I do any sewing? No! Did I have a good time with the children and grandchildren? Absolutely! They are "time wasters" but we would not have it any other way.

It was so good to spend time with them: to experience Martelize's excited face on her playmat, to sit with her while Thelwyn made her dainty, pretty dummy "chains", to read and sing to Franco while (sick) Dorette slept and to have daily discussions on anything from the merits of physiotherapy to where we should go for our holiday! These were very precious moments.

Thank you God for my children and the blessings they and the little ones bring. Thank you for their smiles even when they are sick!

No comments: