Monday, February 20, 2012

Restarting Blogging

I have stopped blogging about a year ago because I couldn’t get into my blog… lame but there it is.  Thelwyn sorted out some problems for me long ago, but then I found out that my Live Writer had disappeared.  I have just downloaded it again, so here is hoping for the best! 

So much has happened in the meantime: Most importantly Annemie, Thelwyn and Frans’s second daughter was born on 13 October 2011.  My homeschooling of Tammy has come to an end and I have started a playschool on 1 Feb.  Jan has put in his resignation papers and will retire on 30 April 2012!   Last year was very busy!  I am not going to try to fill in the huge gap in our journal, but will simply restart blogging.  Of course I am hoping to link up with all my old blogging friends again.  Are you still there?  I missed you!

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

So glad you are back in blogland. Cant believe the little ones have grown so much. Congrats with the new grand bambino. Everything of the best with hubby's retirement and with the play school.
Hugs
Desire

Sandra said...

Ai en jy is terug! Ek weet jy het gese jy gaan nie die verlore jaar deel nie, maar ek hoop ons gaan vinnig foto's van al die kleinkinders sien - ons het uitgemis op alles :-). Sterkte met die nuwe uitdaging van speelgroep en al die ander lekker wat die jaar voorle.

retha said...

Welcome back.
Was wondering if you did the Midmar mile

mariki said...

Aaaahhh -- as DIT nou nie vreugde vir die hart is nie...

Was skoon bekommerd en het gesoek na 'n e-pos adressie, maar moes toe maar vrede maak met die verlies.

Groot veranderings wat 'n jaar kan bring, né. So bly alles gaan goed, en geluk met die nuweste ou babetjie. Jan sien seker uit na die aftrede!