Friday, November 14, 2008

Thunderstorm!

I do not normally take photos of streets, but today the clouds were so beautiful, I couldn't help myself. I have often wanted to capture the special moments in my day and today I did it! God is everywhere! After the drought in September and October, the rain is extra special!
Thank you God, for making even the streets so beautiful! This was Zambesi Road, on my way to Thelwyn. The clouds were so dark!

Zambezi Road 1 minute later!

Zambesi Road, after the storm (18:00) "And the glory of the Lord shone around them."

The infamous Moloto Road. Thank you God that you bring me home safely every day!

Turning into Boekenhoutskloof - a wet Boekenshoutskloof! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Home! Turning into our plaaspaadjie at 18:30.... Thank you God for this lovely day! A loving family and beautiful nature! We are so so blessed.
Our "plaaspaadjie" It is wet and green! And what a sunset! Praise the Lord!

5 comments:

Dorette said...

Die Here is SO SO goed! Die plaas lyk sommer anders in sy lente-gewaad.

Muriel said...

Sjoe pragtige foto's! Ons het so mooi land, as ons net die misdaad kan beheer!

Jan and Miekie said...

Muriel, ek stem, ek stem!

mariki said...

Dankie vir die deel van die mooiste foto's -- lekker gekyk!Kon sommer die reën ruik...

En ja, ons Vader is soooo genadig. Hy skuld ons immers niks, né. En tog giet Hy eindelose genade op ons uit.

Sandra said...

Ai tog ek wens vir 'n lekker ou reentjie hier. Baie mooi foto's Miekie!